As you start to think about getting your children ready to go back to school, remember to check the Missouri school immunization requirements. This year all children entering 8th grade will need to have one dose of the Meningococcal vaccine before school starts.
Learn more about back-to-school immunizations.
Our professional nurses offer immunizations to keep children and adults in our community healthy and safe from vaccine-preventable diseases.
We offer the following immunizations:
- Routine Childhood Immunizations
- Hepatitis-A and Hepatitis-B
- MMR Vaccine – Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Vaccine - Cervical Cancer Vaccine
- Polio Vaccine
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal Vaccine)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td) Vaccine
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine – Chickenpox
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine
Some fees may apply. We accept some insurance plans, but you may still be required to make the co-payment. Uninsured or underinsured people may be able to receive certain vaccinations for a very low fee. Children enrolled in MoHealthNet can receive free shots through the Vaccine for Children program. To check on the price for a vaccine, please call (573) 458-6010.
Immunizations keep our whole community protected — caring for your family, caring for our community, caring for YOU!